- Favorite Scripture: Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer. – Psalm 19:14
- Favorite Bible Person: Naaman
- Favorite Food: Mexican food and Coffee
- Why I Serve in CFC Kids Ministry: I love kids and helping them learn more about their Creator and His plan for their life.
- Favorite Scripture: For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. — 2 Timothy 1:7
- Favorite Bible person: David. I love that, despite all of his mistakes, he was a man after God’s heart.
- Favorite Food: Lamb curry and Garlic naan! Yum.
- Why I serve in CFC Kids: I work in CFC Kids because it gives me the opportunity to show children the hope and love of Jesus that I so desperately needed when I was a kid.
- Favorite Scripture: “That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:”
- Favorite Bible person: Benaiah son of Jehoiada, one of David’s mighty men and head of his guard. He never worried about what he didn’t have, only thought about what he needed to get done.
- Favorite food: A true half pound fatty burger with thick cut bacon. #America
- Why I serve I CFC Kids: I love being a part of a ministry that helps parents give their children a strong foundation on God’s word. Life isn’t always easy, and a generation whose house is built on “the rock” is a generation that changes the world.
- Favorite Scripture: John 14:6 I use this as my life verse striving to always be guided in the way, journeying in the truth and experiencing life through Jesus
- Favorite Bible person: Daniel (for obvious reasons…it’s my name) I love how he was so bold and purposed in his heart to not give in and stayed true to his relationship with God
- Favorite food: Mall Food Court Asian Cuisine! If you walk around long enough and take in several free samples you get your “appetizer” out the way before you order your meal!
- Why I serve in CFC kids ministry: 20 years ago God placed in me a passion and calling to help kids start and grow in their faith journey!
- Favorite Scripture: Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Psalms 100:2
- Favorite Bible Person: Ruth
- Favorite Food: Chocolate
- Why I serve in CFC Kids: I volunteer at CFC Kids because I love nothing more than to share the love of Christ with little ones. Being one of the first people to have the opportunity to minister in a child’s life is priceless.
- Favorite Scripture- Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
- Favorite Person in Bible- Priscilla
Priscilla is an example of how a husband and wife can have an equal partnership in their work for the Lord. She was noted of having equal importance to her husband, both to God and the early church. We see the early church respecting husbands and wives working together as useful teachers for the gospel.
- Favorite Food: Tied between Italian, Mexican
- Why I serve: I have carried a desire to serve and minister to young children for many years. After traveling for most of my life ministering in Southern Gospel music God brought my family to Community Family Church. I was asked to serve as the PreK Coordinator and God began to fulfill His promises and give me the desire of my heart.
- Favorite scripture: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not in your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6
- Favorite Bible person: Aside from Jesus, it’s Ruth and Daniel
- Favorite Food: my mom’s thanksgiving dressing!
- Why I volunteer in CFC Kids: I volunteer in CFC Kids because I trust in the mighty plan and purpose that God has for His children to further His Kingdom and to be world-changers… and I want to do what He wants me to do to sow and invest into those lives!