Text the word “Give” to 859-359-3997. Once you’re in the system, you can designate funds (i.e., tithes/offering, missions, partnership, etc.), recur a payment to your specifications, and save your credit/debit information, making it easy to give in the future.
Thank you in advance for your tithe or offering.
Need additional help on text-to-give? Watch this video!
At CFC we practice tithing to financially support our church, the body of Christ—just as God commands in His Word. Our Core Value Family reminds us that we give finances to advance the Kingdom of God.
WHAT IS TITHING?
- The word tithe literally means a tenth.
- We recognize that giving 10 percent of our income is the Biblical standard of giving. We return this percentage to the Lord because it belongs to Him—and we do it with a joyful heart!
- Tithing is worship to Jesus Christ.
- Tithing is an expression of the relationship between the individual giver and the Lord. “Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be.” (Matthew 6:21)
HOW DO TITHES AND OFFERINGS DIFFER?
- God’s Word generally refers to offerings as “the rest” or in addition to a tithe (10 percent).
- As an example, people may feel led by the Spirit to contribute beyond their tithe by giving an offering for a missions project in our local area, the tri-state area, our nation, or the world.
WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT FINANCIAL STEWARDSHIP?
- God’s Word includes over 2,350 verses on finances.
- The Gospels (four books in the Bible: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) contain more warnings about finances and misuse than any other subject. Jesus referenced money in nearly half of His parables; and He gave special warnings about greed.
- God wants us to excel in giving. “Since
you excel in so many ways—in your faith, your gifted speakers, your knowledge, your enthusiasm, and your love from us—I want you to excel also in this gracious act of giving.” (2 Corinthians 8:7)
OUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Community is a faith-based ministry that relies upon financial support from tithes, offerings, and donations.
- We strategically invest God’s money in His storehouse to achieve our Core Value Missions to serve the spiritually lost, the hurting, and the poor. “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. ‘If you do,’ says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, ‘I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out
a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test! Your crops will be abundant, for I will guard them from insects and disease. Your grapes will not fall from the vine before they are ripe,’ says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies.” (Malachi 3:10-11)
DO YOU PRACTICE TITHING/GIVING?
Have you experienced God’s blessings as a result of faithful tithing? If you are not giving 10 percent of your income to God as His Word instructs, we encourage you to begin now. Total obedience to His Word brings total blessings from God’s hand.