OCTOBER 4 - JUNE 13
CFC School of Ministry
This program is specifically designed for the messenger, called by God to deliver God’s message through pulpit preaching and teaching. School of Ministry is intentional in specifically equipping and enhancing the messenger’s hermeneutic and homiletic skills. Not only is this program of study interested in the message but also the messenger. The student will learn that the messenger cannot be separated from his message. His life must reflect a Godly lifestyle that exemplifies the Word and work of God in his life. The success of his ministry can be found in his passion for God, and his ability to manage himself, his relationships and his resources. School of Ministry is the pathway to ordination under the auspices of Community Family Church.
Those who complete the The School of Ministry will:
- Demonstrate above average knowledge of the Bible, its chronology and themes.
- Demonstrate the ability to properly exegete, organize and present biblical subjects in a meaningful, relevant manner with practical insight for today.
- Demonstrate an above average knowledge of and ability in essential ministry skills, particularly in preparing and delivering sermons.
- Demonstrate skill in the non-preaching duties of a minister and an understanding of the culture in the church today.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the world beyond the church and an ability to relate to it with a Christian World View.
- Demonstrate a consistent, well ordered, disciplined life, produced from the cultivation of the Fruit of the Spirit.
- Demonstrate a Servant Leader’s heart by serving in the local church and community with right attitudes and ambitions.